Yarrawonga Medical Clinic
We pride ourselves on providing the patient the best possible care including a comprehensive range of procedural services in well appointed treatment rooms.
Please wear a mask into the clinic
We are a private clinic, not a franchise or arm of public organisations or hospital.
Click to download the new patient registration form. Follow instructions on form, fill out and bring with you on your first visit to reception.
Monday – Friday:
8.30am – 5.30pm
We are following all the mandated guidelines and implementing safety measures to ensure your visit is as safe as possible.
When attending our clinic, you will need to:
- Wear a mask
- Physical distance from other patients
- Sanitise your hands upon arrival
- Attend appointments alone unless necessary to have a support person
Our vision is to provide you with the highest in quality healthcare and caring, friendly service.
Skin Cancer Clinics
In House Services
- Visitors and New Clients welcome
- Emergency care takes priority
- Equipment inc Automatic defibrillator
- Resuscitation equipment
- Women’s health – Female GP’s
- Qualified Pap Smear Nurses
- Nurses available at all times
- Diabetes Educator and Dietician
Immunisations: Comprehensive range of Vaccines stocked on site.
Obstetrics: Care assistance for pregnant women and help in the birth of their babies.
Anaesthesia: Pre-anaesthetic assessments prior to surgery and hospital procedures.
After Hours Services
Emergency after hours care is available at Yarrawonga Health on (03) 5744 3115
Doctors are available for house calls based on correctly assessed medical need, in hours.
In hours, Emergency care is available at our clinic, where appropriate.
For all EMERGENCY NEEDS CALL 000 for an ambulance.
- Wheel chair access via carpark.
- 2 disabled car spaces near entrance.
- Scooter friendly (but not inside please).
- Pedestrian promenade to entrance.
- Automatic door.
- 2 Toilets with full disability specifications.
Additionally, we offer:
- Fully carpeted premises
- Insulated and soundproofed walls and ceiling.
- One way glass for privacy.
- Craftsman built book cases and desks.
- Quality upholstered visitors chairs.
- Automatic entry doors with air lock.
- Disabled facilities and amenities.
- Natural lighting from double glazed skylights in reception areas.
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling plus evaporative coolers.
- Windows that can be opened for ventilation as suggested for COVID safety.
- Comprehensive IT software to enable us to protect your privacy.
We are Inter Professionals Providers
Our practice enjoys close cooperation with all local Allied Health Services and Yarrawonga Health.
We offer visiting Medical Specialists and Allied Health Professionals for services such as: Dieticians and Diabetic Educators.
We are supported by the Primary Health Network
Offering you over 500sq Metres of Modern Facilities
Yarrawonga Medical Clinic is happy to accept new patients if a resident of the local area.
We are a private billing clinic. Some services may be bulk billed at the discretion of the treating doctor. Please advise our staff if you are experiencing financial distress or difficulties.
Full payment on the day of the consultation is expected. We use Tyro which enables you to receive your Medicare rebate immediately.
Please ask our staff if you would like telephone or telehealth (video) consultation. Medicare rules apply.
We also offer longer appointment times for more complex consultations or for procedures.
Walk in appointments are available after triage by our practice Nurses.
The Yarrawonga Medical Clinic offer regular vaccination clinics for influenza, pneumonia, COVID -19, Japanese Encephalitis (when vaccine is available) and Zostavax (shingles).
Our reception staff will be able to help you decide which is the best choice for your needs.